Obama: Romney talking a 'load of you-know-what'

As Republicans vote in Michigan, President Obama said today that GOP candidate Mitt Romney's claim that the auto bailout was designed to benefit unions is "a load of you-know-what."

"They're out there talking about you like you're some special interest that needs to be beaten down," Obama said in denouncing Republicans to loudly cheering members of the United Auto Workers.

Obama told workers they gave up pay, retirement benefits and workers' rights as part of agreements that saved General Motors and Chrysler from liquidation. While he did not cite Romney by name, Obama denounced politicians who said the rescue plan "was just about paying back the unions."

Read Full News

Resources for YOU:

Bookmark and Share

Write a comment

Comments: 8
  • #1

Supra Skytop III (Tuesday, 06 March 2012 01:20)

No money is sad. But money is times excess had sorrow.i like it very much!thanks

• #2

authentic christian louboutin (Thursday, 22 March 2012 04:02)

It’s good to see this information in your post, I was looking the same but there was not any proper resource, thanks now I have the link which I was looking for my research.

• #3

Nike Dunks (Thursday, 29 March 2012 20:17)

A single flower does not make up the beautiful spring, a person always single-handed, they can remove mountains and fill seas. Life is the cells of the body, to the body of a person sound, needless to say to every cell of sound.

• #4

Nike Dunk Low Women (Friday, 18 May 2012 20:00)

interesting for me to read that article. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want

• #5

Customized Jersey (Sunday, 20 May 2012 21:46)

mlbs12nhljersey those ideals are often directly proportional to his ability, is an ideal source of strength wisdom cradle EU Zhanqi trails of the sword, the real joy in life is dedicated to one they think is a great aim.

• #6

Yoakustoms Shoes (Tuesday, 22 May 2012 21:01)

No honest what dignity, when l was gone, the body does not have the life, faith is the supreme virtue, half the truth is often a palpable lies, sincere person, way of heaven; person of sincerity, the way of the.

• #7

Citroen diagnostic (Thursday, 22 November 2012 20:21)

Who Can Fix My Car helps you find the cheapest Citroen Diagnostics providers countrywide. Post a Diagnostics job online today. 100Z

• #8

Rare Jordans (Monday, 01 April 2013 02:48)

Information very pleasant and unique that I have read in my life through action.

Help